Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Favorites-New Year, New Food



Linking up some if my favorite new foods for the New Year today. We didn't exactly resolve to eat better this year. We're cool and noncommittal like that in our house. We have been trying and testing some new things in the pantry--here are the hits!

1. Peter Pan 100% NATURAL Honey Roasted Peanut Butter
Even picky-pants Lizzy gobbles this down. That's saying a lot from the 2.5 year old camp!

2. Garden of Eatin' Blue Corn No Salt Added Tortilla Chips
Only 4 ingredients in these chips! Big flavor, super crunch. No turning back!

3. Cup 4 Cup Pizza Crust Mix

I've used this once a week so far this year and it's awesome every time. I've worked with different dough and this one has a great texture and is a hit with the fam. It's GLUTEN FREE AND YUMMY!  

4. Horizon Organic Sandwich Crackers

Jay LOVES these. It's a "kids snack" that I really like too. Organic? Yummy? Yes and yes. Definitely the best new thing we've tried for the kids. They are at While Foods and Publix--at our Publix there is a special section of the cracker and cookies aisle dedicated to this line. I have a feeling that once more folks discover them the shelves will be empty! I'll be buying these every week. 

5. Udi's Gluten Free Simple Vanilla Granola
See the almost empty bag? That's a granola-first in this house. Perfect mixed into any yogurt. It's sweet, nutty, not gravely and awesome. I seek out new things to try this on because I love it so so much! 

That's if for Friday! I love these posts because they are so fast from my phone. Hopefully I can sit down and play catch up on some family fun soon!

Enjoy your weekend! Happy snackin'!!


Hey! Its Monday and I saw that Erika at The Slaughters was chatting about her favorite new "healthier" snacks today and hosting a link up of favorite things. Thanks for stopping by and thanks Erika and Andrea for the link up!

4 comments:

  1. So this is kind of an odd questions, but is the peanut butter you have posted really "runny"? I purchased some natural/organize peanut butter a few months ago, and it was horrible. It was a little bit thicker consistency than syrup! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all!! I know exactly what you mean!! I tried one before that was terrible and I've also bought the fresh ground at Whole Foods and Publix--both did not please the palate. This is creamy and so very close to regular I doubt anyone will know-in fact the first time I bought it by accident!

      Delete
  2. I love honey and peanut butter together! I will have to try this natural kind. Thanks for the tip!
    Maren
    www.mainlymaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete